I-I'm having such a good day!!
To start off with, I got 100% on that godawful color mixing project for painting. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. All those hours I spent on it paid off, yesss!!
Also, I've been dreading going to philosophy every day because we're supposed to do group projects sometime this semester (when it's due depends on which philosopher you choose), and the impending dread of not having a group has been weighing on me more and more every day, so I've just wanted to not go to philosophy at all lately (but I've been going anyway of course lolol). B-BUT I FOUND A GROUP TODAY ;v; There's a girl in my philosophy class that's also in my painting class, so I've spoken to her a few times, and today I finally decided to be brave and ask if she had a group yet LOL. IT TOOK ALL THE COURAGE I HAD, MAN. This talking-to-people shit is really hard for me ahahaha. But yeah she only had one other person in her group, so there was room for me too, yay<3 Even better, they had planned on doing their project on Descartes, and I wanted to do the project on him too! Awesome.
AND THENNN, I had my quiz in philosophy today, which I was a nervous wreck over because I was worried I wasn't grasping the material well enough, but I only got one question wrong, so I got a 90%. And I'm pretty sure I got the extra credit question right too, so if I got that right then that bumps my score up to 100%. YESSS. I'M SO DAMN HAPPY TODAY.
5 comments:
Congrats!! That's so awesome! :D sounds like a freaking amazing day~
Congrats congrats congrats :D
You and your awesome outfits.
Congradulations. Looks like you luck really has turned around.
Also, those painful cuts were not in vain.
Hope you and the girl be great friends!
<3 yay!lovelove~
Congradulations!<3 aww, i'm so happy you had a good day xD.
;v; sounds utterly amazinggg
Aww yay! Told ya you'd get an A on your quiz :D
I'm really happy and proud of you, I hope you get along well with your group and become good friends with them. <3
thanks for the comments ;v;
Post a Comment