I dunno what it is about Blair that makes me think of Valentine's Day, haha. I guess since he tends to have blood all over his shirt... the red makes me think of Valentine's Day LOL.
Dunno who he plans on giving the roses to, since the only person he associates with is Aiden, and he intends to kill Aiden ahaha. Not a very loving bond going on between them kekek.
I gotta get back to studying, ughh. I just wanna sleep :(
5 comments:
(: happy Valentine's day as well!
<3
aww he's so cute with his murderous intentions~
Happy Valentine's Day! :D
Blair is the a cutest little creeper ever <3
Happy Valintines day ;D lol
He's sooo cute, I kind of want to like poke him and stuff lmao <3
Happy V-Day one again!
Yet, I perfer singles awareness day lol
Perhaps Blair would let Aiden live just for this one day?
thanks for the comments!<33
Post a Comment