Friday, February 19, 2010

remodeling


I don't know what it is about this song, but I love the shit out of it LOL. Soo I thought I'd share it with you guys |D

I didn't have class today :< Dr. Mandt said there was a slim possibility that we wouldn't have class today, but it wasn't likely, so I was sort of surprised that class was canceled. Kinda sucked driving all the way to WSU for nothing, since it's a ways from my apartment. And even though we didn't have class, he still made sure there was a professor there to hand out our exams LOL ;__; So cruel, giving us an exam even when class is canceled...! Oh and as for art, I inked and colored my doodles from yesterday. The image is way to large to post here, so here's the dA link. It's very lacking in symmetry, which annoys the piss out of me (I am a tad obsessive with having shit symmetric ahaha) but I did it intentionally, SO I'M DETERMINED TO LEAVE IT THAT WAY. f u OCD, this picture will remain non-symmetric >:T

No comments: