Sunday, February 28, 2010

uke!fawn

Nimi asked me to draw Fawn, so I did :< (and if you don't know who Fawn is, you're better off not asking lolol)

I PICTURE HIM BEING A LITTLE BIT OF A NUTCASE.

okok I gotta go study because instead of studying yesterday, I finished my comic page instead shaaame onnn meeeee /sob...

5 comments:

bear said...

LOLOL I love Fawn.


procrastination is a meanie :<

yi zhen said...

MOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^q^

----
Bitch ass twat insolent obese prick

PriceOfSleep said...

LOL adorable<33 ;D gotta love that chainsaw~

Kairion said...

Is Fawn Fean's son or something?
Sirge, don't interfere! You might get hurt!

Now that you're done, time for studying! If it's boring, think of Callicles!

Autumn said...

Myou>
I'm normally not the type to procrastinate, but I just couldn't focus yesterday aaah.

Emiro>
LOL WTF YOUR ACRONYM

Onions>
<33

Kairion>
god no, I think Faen would rather die than raise a son lmao