Wednesday, February 17, 2010

untitled

Finished the WIP from yesterday 8D
My other commissioner canceled, so I have no homework AND no commissions to do. TIME TO BE LAZY! <3
I thought I was gonna be busy studying my ass off for my upcoming exam in philosophy, but I was reminded that it's a take-home exam, so... I don't exactly have to study? LOL. I'm gonna reread Gorgias (for the fourth time GOD I HAVE THE DAMN THING MEMORIZED) just to keep it fresh in my memory, but I'm not going to bother with intense studying, since the exam won't be due for like... two weeks and I'll have the material with me rofl. This is a strange class ahaha.

3 comments:

Kairion said...

Why don't you sleep or spam your Twitter? That could pass time. Why must you read the book for the fourth time?
You can read the Bible...

That reminds me we had a book fair in my school! I got three books for under 20$ and got two free! I'm planning to get two more.

bear said...

I'd commission you but I'm broke LOL 8D;;;
I wish I had time to be lazy XD

Ahaha you are so much better at preparing for tests than I am ;___;
I have trouble keeping up on my homework, so I'm too busy doing that + too lazy to even learn how to study :<
blahhh.

Good luck :D

Autumn said...

Kairion>
I hardly think spamming Twitter is gonna help me maintain a good grade in philosophy lmao :<

ahaha I miss going to book fairs. those were always fun.

Myou>
LOL it's okay bb, I'm broke too |D

aw good luck with keeping up on your homework :( homework is always such a drag.