Sunday, March 28, 2010

change in plans

Hi. No art today, sorry. Weird day.
Met up with my philosophy group at the library, and it turns out they found even less information than I did. After about an hour of trying to put our research together and get more info, we decided this was not working out at all, so we're switching from Descartes to William James. Because of this, we won't be giving our presentations for another month or so, so I can chill for a bit and quit stressing over this obnoxious project for at least a little while. Thank God... I just hope the topics for James are a little more desirable. I didn't think I'd hate the Descartes topics nearly as much as I did. The Plato topics were much better imo :/
Anyway, even with this project out of the way (for now), I still have some more schoolwork I need to get done, soooo I'm gonna go work on that. I'll do my best to have some art to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

bear said...

Good to hear that you weren't the only one having problems--hopefully William James will be easier for you guys to research

Good luck :>

Autumn said...

if James isn't easier I'm gonna be so upset hahaha...