Monday, March 22, 2010

fishy

Man, I knew my day was going to be weird when my painting professor rushed into class this morning and exclaimed, "IT'S FISH MARKET MONDAY!!"
Our "surprise still life" today was... fish. Like, dead fish from the market. Our studio smelled HORRIBLE oh god. I'm always worried I smell bad when I leave painting anyway, since oil paints have a pretty strong smell, so today I didn't even want to leave the studio because I was afraid I'd smell like fishy paint to anyone outside the painting room LOL ;__;

I was supposed to have a quiz in philosophy today, but the entire class period went by and the professor didn't mention anything about it, so finally some girl was like, "Weren't we supposed to have a quiz today?" and he was like, "........QUIZ ON WEDNESDAY! :D" LOL damn I sort of wish that girl hadn't mentioned it since he had clearly forgotten /sob.
Aw well, I'm semi-confident with the material so hopefully I'll do okay.

ANYWAYY
I HAVE OODLES OF DOODLES *v*
A lot of them are huge so... sorry about that :<




4 comments:

Kairion said...

Did they give you anything to block the smell from your nose or anything to freshen the room during or at the end?

Either way how, you still would not have had the test, most likely.

Ack, so much pretty artowrk. I prefer student 2, for some reason. I blame the untucked shirt.

Caught Dead said...

That sounded horrible
I couldn't do Fish Market Monday lol
I HATE fish, they scare and gross me out


They're all so good! :D
The first one reminds me of a boy Aummy lol :3
And I like the second one alot
Do they have names? :o

bear said...

IloveyourcharactersIloveyourcharactersIloveyourcharactersIloveyourcharactersIloveyourcharacters
I.Love.Your.Characters.
Stop being so awesome.

Also, fishy paint sounds nasty :<


--
m-my word verification is inosess
my first thought: Inu x Sess
f u Inuyasha :<

Autumn said...

Kairion>
LOL no. we just had to put up with the awful smell.

thanks P: I like student 2 as well hahah.

Alice>
I think fish are pretty... when they're ALIVE. dead fish from the market are just ew :< creepy.

thanks!
yess, the first two are actually just revisions of some characters from an old story of mine called downpour. the first one is Ashton and the second is Carson.

Myou>
thank you<3!

LOL your verification