Also, I finally decided to quit being lazy a few days ago and finish the True ending on P4, but I don't think I ever mentioned it here? So I guess I'll talk about it now.
First I will say that I was SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED because I actually beat the damn boss (which was a sheer miracle because I was pretty underleveled) but then my disc fucked up and froze on the ending cutscene. SOBBB I WAS SO SAD. I mourned for a while and then tried again a while later. Beat it again, and that time my disc didn't mess up so YAAAY.
I didn't particularly like the ending, to be honest. It was like... really corny? LOL. I mean, the regular ending is corny too, but this one was bad enough to make me laugh. It was sweet that everything ended so nicely and happily, but still, it was portrayed in a kinda cheesy manner.
Setting that aside though, I did enjoy the fight against Izanami. It was pretty challenging, but it was intense *v* I liked it. I thought the music was great too. Music is like, one of the most important parts of a game for me (LOL I KNOW THAT SEEMS KIND OF WEIRD BUT IT IS) so it was definitely pretty important for the music to be good. I have to admit that it was a lot different than I was expecting, though!
This is the song that played during Izanami's first form:
It's... pretty dark? A lot of battle music in Persona games are more "fun," I think. (Even boss battle music, which is frequently darker than normal battle music, tends to be something that sort of makes you want to dance, you know? LOL.)
But I like it! It was good for Izanami.
This was the one that played during her second form:
(This song is REALLY long, so I am by no means expecting you guys to listen to the whole thing rofl. I'm just putting it here so you can get a gist of what I'm talking about.)
This song completely caught me offguard. Still fits the Izanami fight very well, but it's SO slow, and it feels even darker than Fog. There's even this part where the music just like, stops. IT WAS PRETTY INTENSE FIGHTING TO THIS, MAN. But to be honest, I completely hate the end of this song. Incorporating Reach Out to the Truth was a cute idea, but I don't think it worked at all, since Reach Out to the Truth is a relatively upbeat song, and the majority of The Genesis isn't upbeat in the slightest. So yeah the end of the song sort of disappointed me :( Overall, I much prefer Fog, but fighting Izanami while The Genesis was playing was really cool hahaha.
ANYWAYYY... moving on. (lol I'm so sorry to those of you who haven't played P4; please excuse my rambling ;__;)
pierrot has 100 fans on SmackJeeves now!! So here's the thank you picture I did.
(click if it gets cut off)
From left to right, it's Madam Aria, Pierrot, and Char. This is just a doodle, but I don't really have time for much else.
I gotta finish the next page before I can post it though :<... I'm trying to avoid posting fillers all together (because I personally HATE being assaulted by fillers while trying to read a comic, ugh) so I'm just posting a link to the thank you picture in the author's comment of the next page. :P PS: I FINISHED MY PHILOSOPHY EXAM, FUCK YES!!! Hope I did okay on it!
5 comments:
I REALLY WANNA GET P4 BUT MY BRO AND MOM WOULD KICK MY ASS
Ah, the power of YouTube.
Someone needs to put that parody on YT with music. DON'T THINK YOU DON'T LIKE IGOR.
Truthfully, I'd tap Yosuke, but I love Kuma's sparkles.
I go from 'Heavenly Star' to 'The Genesis', and that's difference in tone.
Congrats on 100 fans!
I'm halfway done with TerraNova yay.
congrats! *throws arms up*<3
;v; i've heard so much about the persona series makes me wanna play lmao.
Congrats on 100 fans 8D! P4 is the game that really got me into the whole Persona/SMT/DDS games as a whole...I really need to stop being lazy and finish the game to get the true ending DX!
I really really really want to play Persona 3 and 4 lol :<
but my ps2 doesn't work and I'm broke OTL
the music for p4 is so awesome |D
Congrats on getting 100 fans already :D
such a cute picture <3
I'm probably not going to post any fillers when I get around to posting my comic
just 'cause they feel kind of..awkward?
I HOPE YOU DID AWESOMELY ON YOUR TEST<3
Kairion>
they'd kick your ass? o: is it because it's rated M? because if that's the case, I mean, it's rated M for a reason XD; an entire dungeon takes place in a strip club, so it's not exactly a game kids should be playing, you know? :P
Onions>
it's a really great series!! definitely check it out if you get the chance. you don't even have to start with the first game; they all have different storylines, so you can start anywhere in the series. P3 and P4 are my favorites.
Reafu>
:D I think it was P3 that got me into the Shin Megami Tensei series. I have yet to play a SMT game I don't like, haha *v* (*cough* well except maybe Devil Survivor... I don't hate it but I'm definitely not a big fan of it.)
Myou>
aww that sucks D:
I toootally agree on the filler thing; they seem really awkward to me too. they completely break the flow of the comic you're reading D8 especially those webcomics that have like FIVE TRILLION FILLERS. I can't even focus on the story anymore when it's interrupted with so many fillers lmao 8(
Post a Comment