Wednesday, March 3, 2010

not what you think

Uhhh.. ahah the only art I have is a doodle I did on Kelsey's Facebook graffiti wall.

LOLOL oh god I don't even know how to explain this. Basically... Kelsey made up this ridiculous/hilarious story about Granat and Granites getting busy, and Lepus happened to accidentally see them, but he misunderstood the situation and thought Granat was beating up Granites, so... he tried to go save Granites. LOL god. Lepus, you poor innocent little fool.
Naturally, he was scarred for life after he realized what was really going on.

Well other than that :<... I have nothing particularly interesting to report. I had to bring home my landscape painting because I need to finish it by Monday, so I guess I can post a picture of that once I'm done with it. I wanna get it done tomorrow so I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the week, so that's my goal. I'm not sure how reasonable of a goal it is, because I still have quite a ways to go on it, and I wanted to finish my next comic page tomorrow too, but I'll do my best. P:

2 comments:

bear said...

LOL that is so awesome.

yayyyy painting :D

Autumn said...

thanks 8D