Sunday, March 14, 2010

unghhhh

Yesterday I was dying of starvation and today I'm dying because I ate too much LOL.
It's weird, I really didn't eat that much (all I've eaten today was one of those mini bags of doritos and a few banana chips and it's 5:30PM, so... that's not that much, right?) but I feel like I ate a TON. :c wtf. I feel like I'm gonna puke /sob.

Moving on...

(click = full view but it's fucking HUGE just as a warning.)

Yukiko from P4. I wanna color this, but I gotta fix some ugly flaws first LOL.

3 comments:

bear said...

That looks so awesome * A * I can't wait to see it colored <33

Kairion said...

Perhaps since you don't eat that much and the stomach's a muscle, the size of your stomach is likely quite small, making small portions feel like you had a buffet.

I never like Yukiko that much, only Chie. But anyhow, still badass.

BTW I GOT A SUBSCRIPTION FROM HEIDI ON dA!-sobs tears of happiness-

Autumn said...

Myou>
thank you ;v;!

Kairion>
it's just odd because I normally can eat quite a bit more than that without feeling so sick LOL 8(

I'm actually not a fan of Yukiko myself. (besides Rise, she's my least favorite character.) but I do love her looks. I think she's by far the prettiest female character in P4, so she's one of my favorite characters to draw even though I dislike her personality so much XD
(I like Chie too btw *v* she is so damn awesome.)

I DUNNO WHO HEIDI IS BUT CONGRATS.