Audrey asked me to draw her Mabinogi character.
WIP:
I never want to draw another tv again oh my god. I hope I can finish coloring all those tvs today because I am sick to death of working on them.
The shadow of her persona isn't turning out how I wanted but whatever. I might just have to ditch that idea. idk.
I'm so sleepyyy :(
5 comments:
If it's anything, I like how the tv's look so far. Don't know that I would have the patience to paint out all those tv's :O!
hghjfrgahjdf that looks freaking amazing so far * A *!!
It looks so awesome!!!
You never cease to amaze me with your awesomefulness
Oh God that has to be the female chara I've ever seen come from you (best male being your Mabinogi character who's semeness I miss-sob-) ever. She reminds me of someone though...
How about making her shadow self just a shadow beinh her instead of going through facial details and such?
Reafu>
:D thank you!
Myou>
thanks<3!
Alice>
LOL thank you ;v;
Kairion>
? but I didn't do any facial details at all XD; it's nothing more than a sillhouette of her persona. it's all black, there are no details :P
Post a Comment