Sunday, March 21, 2010

untitled


arlajslkdjfa I don't want to go back to school tomorrow /sob

4 comments:

Kairion said...

School outfit FTW

That was a fast spring break. We have a 12-day break coming up in 1 1/2 weeks.

Caught Dead said...

That came out so amazingly *A*
You're just way too awesome

bear said...

I second what Alice said.
Looks great, as always :)

My spring break starts this Friday, woop woop
It's just a week long, but I don't think I'd be able to handle much longer anyways XD;

Autumn said...

Kairion>
what the fuck, I've never heard of a spring break that was longer than a week LOL. I even had a spring break that was only 3 days long once.

Alice>
thanks ;v;!

Myou>
thank you!

yeah even though going back to school is sort of a drag, an ultra long spring break wouldn't be all that fun >__> I get bored just sitting around the house with nothing to do LOL