Thursday, May 27, 2010

day 10

Day 10 → A photo of me taken over ten years ago...
Goddd. I only have one picture of myself from when I was a kid, and it is not a good one. (Although I think it would be impossible to find a good one, seeing as how I was an extremely ugly kid.) My mom always insisted on me wearing my hair pulled back, so it looks like I'm bald or something LMAO.

W-well if nothing else, this picture is proof that I wasn't always pale enough to glow in the dark lolol.

Well that's enough of humiliating myself. Here's a WIP of a CG I'm working on. 'cept I haven't even finished sketching it yet lmao

Messy messy.

5 comments:

Kairion said...

OMG You look like a church going from one of those movies from the 60s or something. You look different from today.

Yay we finally get to see him in his outfit *v*

PriceOfSleep said...

D'awww~ aummy as a little kid!
): it's okay LOL i'm embarrassed about my photos as a child too *sob*

*v* he's sucha cutie<3 8DD

Regoddy said...

ADORABLE

Caught Dead said...

YOU WERE NOT AN UGLY KID! D:
I think you look adorable :>

I don't have any pictures of me from when I was a kid :(


He's so cute!
Can't wait to see the next page!

Autumn said...

Kairion>
rofl yeah I've changed a lot XD

Onions>
LOL childhood pictures are terribly embarrassing /sob

thanks<3

Reggie>
YOU LIE SO BAD.

Alice>
LMFAO YES I WASSS. IT'S OKAY, YOU CAN ADMIT IT. I'VE COME TO TERMS WITH THE FACT THAT I WAS VERY UGLY AS A CHILD.

thanks <3