boobies.
I have the entire sketch done for the WIP I posted yesterday... It's so fucking huge though LMAO. Photobucket automatically downsized it because it was so big, and even still it's huge |D... s-so I'll link to it rather than posting it directly. (click). Ignore how messy it is please lmao D: From left to right, it's Pierrot, Aria, Charlotte, Lonny, Marie, Travis, Milo, and Aisha. I'm doing this picture so I have a reference of their heights LOL. I'd also like to have a colored picture of all of them. It's gonna take foreverrrr to outline and color though oh god.
6 comments:
Freckles. Subtle freckles.
My rack is ridiculous for a child.
I'm curious to see Pierrot's height.
<3 smileee~
and ;0; omfg Travis<333 *v* love him XD like in everyway ;D
2 adorable pictures in one post! <3
So prettyyyy
hsgdjhsghdshIloveyourcharacterssomuch. Pierrot looks so cute :D
So does Milo <3
You're so pretty
Your characters are all so cute!
Pierrot's so little!! *v*
Kairion>
yess I have freckles :c
he's short P:
Onions>
LOL thank you 8D
Anonymous>
;v; aw thanks!
Myou>
thank youu!<3
Alice>
thanks! :D
LOL yess he is the shortest character of the bunch |D
Post a Comment