Tuesday, May 25, 2010

day 8

Day 08 → A photo that makes me angry/sad...
I don't want to post it. It's a photo of my mom when she was in the hospital.

Today was kind of... ehh. I dunno. I'm stressed out haha. I wish my anxiety would leave me alone for a few days. It's wearing me out.
But I did go take my placement test for English... I dunno how I did on it. The multiple choice stuff was really hard for me. A lot of the answers sounded like they could have been correct, but of course there was only one right answer per question, so I dunno... Surely I did well enough to pass. idk. I think I did fine on the essay part, though. Hopefully the essay part is enough to redeem myself if I did do badly on the multiple choice section lmao.

Anyway I finished my next page of pierrot. It's a boring page but I just can't bring myself to care. I'm tired.

No comments: