Well, I'm not sure what to do for this entry so I guess I'll just do the normal type of rambling I do when I'm not doing this 30 day thing LOL.
Today was my last day of in-class driver's ed. I passed my written test with a 99% :>! All I have left to do is six hours of driving with my instructor and then I can get my license. Yaaaay. The driving part shouldn't be bad, since I've been driving for like, four years now LMAO...
We had to watch a lot of gross videos in class today about what happens if you text and drive, drink and drive, drive without a seat belt, etc. and this is totally weird but I love the song that plays in this video LOL. I WISH I KNEW WHAT IT WAS CALLED/WHO IT WAS BY. (Ignore the fact that the video starts out looking like a condom commercial; I swear it's a seat belt commercial rofl.)
God though, UK driving commercials are kind of gross D: The texting and driving one we watched was really nasty.
My doodle is even more halfassed than usual for today because I'm kinda in a hurry. (sorry.)
Incubus kid's older brother, who also doesn't have a name lolol. Not a main character though so aw well.
3 comments:
Congrats again! :D lol
Good luck with the rest of your class!
Ohmygoodness that video was scary! D:
I did like the song too, though
Even for halfassed doodle that's really good! :>
Lololol god, i remember my last day of drivers Ed. Actually most of the day was like "LEMME WALK HOME *doesn't wanna go near a car*", but the last day we watched this video called Red Asphalt lol my GAWD. that shit wasn't joking around, real bodies )8> i'm afraid to say that i thought one kid looked like a pretty cool zombie, to make it worse i brought red velvet cake afterwords OTL.
I VOTE YOU SHOULD NAME THE KID #1 AND THE BIG BROTHER #2 8D kidding~
Alice>
thanks!
I'm curious how they made that video without anyone actually getting hurt LOL...
Onions>
LMAO the videos made me not want to get in a car either ;__; totally terrifying.
laughed at the red velvet cake thing XD I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EAT IT.
Post a Comment