Friday, June 18, 2010

apologies

LOLOL Get this: My dad threatened to kick me out last night over mashed potatoes. I am not kidding. This man is a nutcase.
He was like, "Autumn. Make me some mashed potatoes." (Love the way he DEMANDED it, btw. Very polite. I absolutely abhor when someone demands something of me. Just fuckin say "please," for Christ's sake.) I responded with something like, "Aw, but I've cooked dinner the past two weeks in a row, AND I always get stuck cleaning up after dinner, too..."
And he went completely. batshit. It would have been hilarious if he hadn't been so serious LOL
He was like, "FUCK YOU. GO TO HELL. YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. FUCKING LAZY BITCH. YOU CAN JUST LIVE ON THAT MEASLY $40 YOU MADE SELLING ART; GET OUT, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN."
I was like, "Whoa, hey, I'll make you the potatoes. I didn't realize it was that big of a deal. I apologize."
And he was like, "NO, FUCK YOU, I WOULDN'T EAT YOUR POTATOES EVEN IF YOU SERVED THEM TO ME ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER. GET THE FUCK OUT. GO TO FUCKING HELL."
LMFAO I WAS LIKE WTFFFF. I should add that this is certainly not the first time he's had a complete psychopathic moodswing like this, either. HE'S FRICKIN CRAZY. I live with a madman, I tell you.
So like, I hid in my room for a while as he kept screaming insults at me from across the apartment, and eventually he just went to sleep like the lazy lump of fat he is.
He actually apologized this morning though. I WAS SO STUNNED. Like, you don't understand, this moron thinks he is ALWAYS right. On the rare occasion that he DOES apologize, it always has a "but you were really the one in the wrong" or "but it was your fault to begin with" attached. BUT HE TOTALLY SINCERELY APOLOGIZED THIS MORNING. I about shit myself. I was rendered so speechless that he had to outright ask if I accepted his apology because I had stayed so silent. TOTALLY AWESOME. I will forever remember this moment, for it was the first and most likely the last time that man has ever given me a real apology. LOVELY. Today is EXCELLENT.

Anyway yess I did do my T.J. art for today (SO I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS NIMJI; I DREW BOTH RAYE AND T.J. BY FRIDAY JUST LIKE YOU SO KINDLY INSISTED I DO).

Now back to never drawing them |D...

5 comments:

Nimjilicious said...

LOL your dad is by far the most ridiculous fuck I have ever heard about. What in the fucking hell.

Over mashed potatoes? WHAT.

Gah.

Anyway OMFG YOU ACTUALLY DID IT <3 Because you knew full well I would draw the tentacle porn, yes I would. Anyway, I respect you for holding up to your end of the bargain and I hope you would draw them more because i think they're very interesting characters.

Whoo! Run on sentence bitch.

D:< YOU. WILL. DRAW. THEM. Ya hear?!

bear said...

Oh man, I was geeking and feeling absolutely terrible the whole time I read that.
Mashed potatoes? Really?
Yeah, he's definitely insane. No joke about it.

Agh, I love your art/characters/etc.
I certainly hope you do draw those two a little more--they're awesome.
Well, I'm happy with seeing anyone drawn by you rofl. It always looks bloody fantastic. :>

R e a f u said...

Holy smokes I thought my stepfather was a nut :<! But it's good that he was man enough to apologize without the little "addon" comments!

Autumn said...

Nimji>
LMAO I KNOW, RIGHT? Complete weirdo.

I-I'LL TRY TO DRAW THEM MORE OFTEN (maybe)

Myou>
No kiddingg XD I've never heard of someone taking mashed potatoes so seriously before.

Thank you <33
PS: WHERE DID YOUR BLOG GO D:

Reafu>
Yess I am very happy about his apology :D It was quite unexpected, haha.

bear said...

PS. I FIXED IT LOL MY BAD.
It was on vacation, apparently.