Saturday, June 5, 2010

candied peanuts

WOOOO I finished a pierrot page!

Nimi saw this page before it had dialogue, so she added her own dialogue LMAO :c

Speaking of Nimi, HAVE ANOTHER ONE OF MY BIZARRE CONVERSATIONS WITH HER♥
Dude I don't think she and I are capable of holding a normal conversation D:
(By the way, when the walrus thing gets brought up, it was a reference to an earlier conversation. Ren stuffed some tampons up his nose, thinking it was a great walrus imitation :c)

Nimji
: LOL if Floor 13 were an rpg
: Ren's job class would be
: "Fucking Idiot"

Aummy
: LMAO

Nimji
: Zero "Mage"
: Faen "Sex Fiend/Villain"
: Sirge "Healer"

Aummy
: Seventeen can be the clothing shop NPC
: "I SELL REALLY CUTE ARMOR ♥"

Nimji
: LMFAO
: Four would be the random NPC that appears everywhere for no fucking reason

Aummy
: LMAO
: he gives you advice but he says it in such an obscure way that nobody knows what the fuck he's talking about

Nimji
: Ren: Oh hey!
: Four: Trouble your way comes!
: Ren: ...D: like what
: Four: With the pace of a star and the grace of a walrus the demon eats an apple

Aummy
: Ren: ...
: Ren: I can do an awesome imitation of a walrus if you give me a couple of tampons :D!

Nimji
: Zero: *facepalm*
: Sirge: What did you mean by that, Four?
: Four: The sky lightens with the source of chickens and with a tornado of murders and candied peanuts things turn pink.

Aummy
: Sirge: ...o...kay... we'll just be on our way then...

Nimji
: Four: Luck to you, and watch the ladies that wander jupiter touch glowing fairies and shrink in a phallic sense

Aummy
: Faen: HEY I THINK I GOT THAT ONE
: anything sex related, he gets it

Nimji
: LMFAO
: Sirge: What does it mean!?

Aummy
: Faen: we're gonna get some.

Nimji
: Four: *smile, nod and disappear*

I am now obligated to design F13 RPG costumes /sob

4 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

LMAOOOOOO i nearly died. Awww poor kiddo ):
But omfg, that convo effing hilarious "anything sex related he gets".
you two are such goobers lmao it's so amazing xD

bear said...

Yayyyy :D
lmfaoNimi'sdialogue.

PFFFT. I freaking love the conversations you guys have.
They make me geek out so badly.

Autumn said...

|D thanks for the comments

Anonymous said...

I THINK MY DIALOGUE WORKS REALLY WELL WITHIN THE STORY.

Dude, our conversations are getting more and more nonsensical D:. Soon we're just going to start saying random shit like Four.

-strict idiots entertain special snakes-