we have less than a hundred dollars to get through the entire month and we have absolutely no groceries or gas. this is all thanks to my fucking moron of a father squandering away all of our money on bullshit music equipment and a new tv because he is a selfish bastard.
trying to sell commissions but i've only managed to sell two. not that i can blame people for being uninterested. i mean, how many times now have i had to beg for people to buy my art due to my self-absorbed dad pissing away all of our money? of course everyone is sick of having to help me out. and my pride is so damaged now from begging so much, i cant bring myself to do it anymore.
uuuuuu
so saddddd
i wish things would get better
wip under the cut
click on it if it gets cut off
its leon
for a commission
3 comments:
D: that's so far bullshit ): i'm sorry.
B-but i like helping you out ;w;
Wow...I really don't know what to say, but what I can say is, I hope that you manage to get through this someway, that's just beyond irresponsible on your dad's part. Like, everyone should know you buy goodies and "toys" like that AFTER all the regular stuff is taken care of...that just makes me so angry.
As a little suggestion, if commissions aren't working, why not try auctioning off/selling original work somewhere? Like cafepress/redbubble/esty or one of those sites where people produce products of their art? Someone is bound to want something!
Onions>
thanks <3
Reafu>
I hadn't considered doing that before. thanks, I'll look into it.
Post a Comment