Wednesday, June 2, 2010

untitled

ok lets just pretend everythings going great and im not dealing with my dad telling me how much he hates me and threatening to kick me out on a daily basis and all that bullshit because nobody really wants to get to know me that well anyway right
its ok i dont like hearing about that side of people either
we'd rather pretend things are fine so lets do that

Today was really exciting for me! I got to go driving for driver's ed today. I gotta go driving for three hours again tomorrow, and then I'm able to get my license. I'm happy! I can't believe I'll be getting my driver's license tomorrow :D
Also, tomorrow is my dad's birthday, so I'm sure that will be fun. We're gonna get a cake and it'll be great.

All I have for art is another WIP. I haven't gotten very far, but I've been busy.

Hope I can finish it soon!

2 comments:

Caught Dead said...

That's so great you get your license soon! :D
I need to get mine this summer too so I can stop driving around on my permit lol
Have fun driving and be safe!
Hope your dad's birthday is fun

And can't wait to see the finished picture :}
<3

Autumn said...

lmao