Monday, June 7, 2010

untitled

Drawings from an oC session with Nimi.


Julien. Hate this drawing lmao.


LMAO Nimji insisted I draw Halcyon wearing male clothes instead of crossdressing. It doesn't even look like Halcyon ahahaha.


Candi. lolol the outfit was a joke though... we decided she wound up looking like she belonged in a hentai game hahaha.


Really halfassed drawing of Cerro. My dad was yelling at me to get off the computer and I was like "CRAP BUT I GOTTA FINISH THIS DRAWINGGGG."

My nephew was supposed to come over today but... he never showed up >__> So today was kind of annoying lmao. Waited around forever for him to never come over. Awesome.

2 comments:

Nimjilicious said...

Aww i think the julien drawing is cute you crazy :<

YOU ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT HALCYON IS WEARING FRILLY PANTIES AND A MINISKIRT UNDER THOSE PANTS.

Dude, your subconscious knew when you made Candi she would end up in a hentai. You know that to be true.

:D I wanna know more about Cerro!

D: man are you srs? lame. cut our oc session short for nothing :<

-traditional isotopes occurs naturally across totally awesome radiation-

Autumn said...

:c you's the crazy one

MY BAD, IT TOTALLY SLIPPED MY MIND.

/sob nooo it's not truuue...

HE'S AN ANIMAL LOVING GRIM REAPER. :> he looks really srs but that's not his personality at all LOL.

IKR I WAS SO UPSET.