Yay, elfen ears!I find the hairs' in the 'masterpeice' to be highly amusing. Though I wouldn't have drawn a hairline on...Raye? (I forget). BUT IT'S STILL SO COOL. Drawing-hair-to-ID-a-character FTW
did you seriously just critique a stick figure LMAO
Oh yay! :D Look at them elves. They very lovely. the hair on the first drawing is fetching.Also fuck you and your masterpiece. I asked for porn, dammit ):<oh, quick crit: you forgot the penises on tj and raye.
I love the way you draw, fffff.Especially hair and eyes--I don't know why, but it makes me happy.Oh, and, those stick figures are insanely sexy. Aw yeah.
Nimji>Thanks, I really struggled with his hair XDHEY, IT COULD BE PORN. LIKE, A PRELUDE TO PORN. MAYBE THEY'RE NAKED.mai bad :<Myou><33 ty*v* I know, right? I really amazed myself with the level of sexiness I accomplished in that drawing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay, elfen ears!
I find the hairs' in the 'masterpeice' to be highly amusing. Though I wouldn't have drawn a hairline on...Raye? (I forget). BUT IT'S STILL SO COOL. Drawing-hair-to-ID-a-character FTW
did you seriously just critique a stick figure LMAO
Oh yay! :D Look at them elves. They very lovely. the hair on the first drawing is fetching.
Also fuck you and your masterpiece. I asked for porn, dammit ):<
oh, quick crit: you forgot the penises on tj and raye.
I love the way you draw, fffff.
Especially hair and eyes--I don't know why, but it makes me happy.
Oh, and, those stick figures are insanely sexy. Aw yeah.
Nimji>
Thanks, I really struggled with his hair XD
HEY, IT COULD BE PORN. LIKE, A PRELUDE TO PORN. MAYBE THEY'RE NAKED.
mai bad :<
Myou>
<33 ty
*v* I know, right? I really amazed myself with the level of sexiness I accomplished in that drawing.
Post a Comment