Original Template: (click)
Yes of course Kiyo Qjo takes up like 50% of my influence map harharhar.
I didn't include any dA artists, which feels sort of odd, considering the fact that they influence me just as much as the artists/games/etc. that I mentioned, but... well, I love so many artists on dA that I'd probably have to make an entirely separate influence map just for them, hahah. So the reason I didn't include them wasn't because they don't influence me or because I forgot about them; there's just far too many of them to name.
2 comments:
That's really cool
I was going to do this
But I don't have a lot that I'm influenced by :\
Anyway, I can't stop looking at the eyelashes in the Zone-00 picture *A*
You should draw eyelashes again, screw what other people think about them, they obviously don't have eyelashes. :T
ahahaha. as much as I would love to draw eyelashes again, I cannot handle constantly being criticized for them. most unhelpful critique in the universe, but whatever. I'd rather just not draw them at all than deal with people who are apparently unable to focus on any aspect of my drawings besides the damn eyelashes.
Post a Comment