Friday, August 20, 2010

untitled


Doodle.


Updated pierrot.

Music has been kind of keeping me sane lately, haha. Sort of makes me feel like I can shut out the world for a while.
Figured it might be somewhat fun to post some of (coughalotof) songs I've been listening to lately.
I listen to a lot of different styles, so prepare yourself for style whiplash harhar. Mainly music from soundtracks, but not all of it is.








(The whole Persona 4 soundtrack is good imo, actually.)



Gotta be predictable and throw in some Silent Hill music...






Siren music is a little bizarre (I think you'd have to be familiar with the games to really appreciate it), but it's creepy, and I think at this point it's fairly obvious that I'm a fan of horror music LOL




Aand last but not least, I am rather fond of Touhou music.


3 comments:

bear said...

I love your doodlessss.

And, Pierrot and Lonny are so cute.

Your music taste makes me smile. It's so awesome, haha;

Caught Dead said...

Doodle is so pretty *v*

I love how you draw Pierrot's eyes! So cute!

Autumn said...

thanks darlings <3