Socially speaking, school has me so far out of my comfort zone that my anxiety levels are like, wayyyy off the charts lmao :( I've made friends, which, for some reason, just scares the shit out of me. Trying to focus on schoolwork so I'm too busy to panic. fffff I wish there were a cure for anxiety.
Friday, August 27, 2010
drag queen
Socially speaking, school has me so far out of my comfort zone that my anxiety levels are like, wayyyy off the charts lmao :( I've made friends, which, for some reason, just scares the shit out of me. Trying to focus on schoolwork so I'm too busy to panic. fffff I wish there were a cure for anxiety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, when I saw the title I thought you were going to be talking about your darling nephew and his awesome fashion sense. :<
I'm not too uncomfortable at school because I have friends there from high school, but none of them are in any of my classes and I don't see them much, so I'm only ever uncomfortable when I'm in class and we have to work with other people. Working with other people and talking in front of the class scare the crap out of me. I'd hoped to make new friends but I don't think I can do it. haha 8D;
Oh. Autumn, it's very true, the title is misleading! However, I thought you'd made friends with a drag queen, I was so excited for you.
the person in the drawing is the drag queen, sillies ;o
Post a Comment