My croquis doll for Art Lab, which turned out... really ghetto LMAO. Oh god, that aluminum foil atomic bomb. I'm not good at this arts and crafts bullshit. It doesn't help that I was extremely limited on materials (because I'm one poor sonuvabitch) and had to use crap from around the house (old shirt, cotton balls, foil, etc...). I think the cloud of smoke turned out okay, though.
There's also a sort of cool detail that you can't see in the picture. There are wires around the hands in an atom shape to represent the splitting of atoms. On the final piece, the hands will light up, so that'll be fun. There's also going to be bomb sirens on our model's back on the final thing, and we're using them as speakers to play the "Duck and Cover" PSA XD (Here's the Duck and Cover video in case you aren't familiar with it. We aren't playing the whole thing, of course. We just need part of it to give off sort of a propaganda vibe.)
No comments:
Post a Comment