Saturday, September 25, 2010

ghost hunting


Same girl as the one in the drawing I posted yesterday. I think I forgot to mention her name. She's Angel. Usually wears sunglasses to cover the scar on her left eye.

ANYWAY, Audrey needed to take pictures for her photojournalism class, so today, Dad, Audrey, and I went to Theorosa's Bridge. It's famous for being haunted. I took some pictures too, just for fun. There's a lot of them, so I'm gonna post them under a cut.
Click on the pictures for slightly bigger versions.

LMAO this was a sign we saw on the way there. I love it.

By the time we got there, it was getting really stormy, so I apologize for the bad lighting in some of these.

The bridge.


Underneath the bridge. Supposedly where Theorosa haunts.


I don't know what the fuck happened to the bottom of this picture. It didn't look like that on my camera lmao. Anyway, the bridge is covered in graffiti, as you can see.


More graffiti. Kinda laughed at this one. "You will die now."


LMAO this is my dad, threatening the ghost.


Audrey taking pictures :D

It was fun! Too bad we didn't see any ghosts though :c

2 comments:

Nimjilicious said...

God that first sign makes me laugh so much.

ALSO THERE IS SO MUCH GRAFFITI ON THAT BRIDGE IT LOOKS LIKE DETROIT AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I know, terrible.

What's the story behing Theorosa's Bridge?

Autumn said...

I WANTED TO TAKE THAT SIGN HOME WITH ME. It was beautiful.

LMAO I'm kind of sad that it's so covered in graffiti! What a shame :<

There are a lot of variations of the story, but basically it's something like... a woman has an illegitimate child, and because she's so ashamed, she throws her baby over the bridge and it drowns. She then feels so much regret over her actions that she jumps off the bridge and drowns as well. Now she haunts the bridge. Really not a very scary story, but it's famous around here XD