The only art I have is the shit from Design I've been working on.. It's really boring, I know, but if you think it's boring to look at, try being the one who spent hours and hours drawing this crap lmao. THAT is boring.
Sorry the quality is so low. If you click on them, they're a tad bigger, but not much.
Now I get to go through the tedious labor of ~*LABELING*~ oh god just kill me now.
As for my essay dilemma, I signed up for conferencing on my narrative essay, which I was PANICKING about, because after getting my diagnostic back, I was like, "omg no this conference thing is going to be hell, she is going to tear my essay to pieces." But it was actually kind of helpful, I think. She helped me elaborate more with a flashback and kind of tie up my conclusion better. I don't think my revised essay wound up that much different from the original though, so idk what kind of grade I'm going to get on it. At this point, I really don't even care; as long as I get a passing grade, that will suffice. I'm normally not the type of student to settle for anything less than an A, but in this class, I'm just gonna have to accept the fact that I'm doing my best, and if that's not worth an A, then... well, whatever, life goes on.
2 comments:
Yeah I duel enrolled and took 2D design in high school, and ended up dropping because it was boring as hell and I wasn't planning on being an Art Major. BUT I saw their final projects, and they were actually pretty cool. So I think it's the type of class that gets better as it goes on.
Yeahh I'm hoping this class gets better. It's just the very basics of design though, so I'm not sure how awesome our projects are gonna wind up being LOL. We'll see, I guess.
Post a Comment