"Auntie, what was that?""It was nothing.""Auntie I really think-""HUSH child don't look at it!""AUNTIE ITS A ROBOT UNICORN AND ITS COMING TO GET US""RUN CHILD."It was the first thing that came to mind when i saw that.In my defense its 3:30AM and I'm not sane.(Great drawing btw!)
Ah a hard day today hopefully means tomorrow will be easier. Hope things are working out for you :)
Nimji>LMAO YOU GOOBER.Anonymous>ty ty <3
Post a Comment
3 comments:
"Auntie, what was that?"
"It was nothing."
"Auntie I really think-"
"HUSH child don't look at it!"
"AUNTIE ITS A ROBOT UNICORN AND ITS COMING TO GET US"
"RUN CHILD."
It was the first thing that came to mind when i saw that.
In my defense its 3:30AM and I'm not sane.
(Great drawing btw!)
Ah a hard day today hopefully means tomorrow will be easier. Hope things are working out for you :)
Nimji>
LMAO YOU GOOBER.
Anonymous>
ty ty <3
Post a Comment