hi, wow, it's going on nine o'clock. I don't have any art. had so much homework to do this evening. just finished, in fact.
long day. very ill. coughing fits were a bit embarrassing, and cough drops didn't do much to help. had to leave class a few times because of it. yeah, definitely embarrassing.
had critiques in Design. don't feel like I got much out of it. sort of confused on what were good aspects and what were bad aspects in my design. with my piece, we kind of just talked about what was there, not what worked and what didn't. dunno.
didn't have to do any more of those fucking contour drawings in Drawing. thank God. I think I would've just died if I had to do another contour drawing. my hands shake too badly for a decent contour drawing, especially when I'm working with a medium as thick and difficult to control as charcoal, so it has been wearing on my patience.
class got let out early because my professor is also ill. everyone is. dunno what's going around, but it sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment