Ughhhhh so much homework. Just finished. I have to head to the park directly after class tomorrow so I can finish this damn landscape drawing, which is taking me FOREVER. For the record, drawing trees sucks.
On an entirely unrelated note, Audrey made me read this really creepy story, and I thought maybe you guys might find it interesting. (Click). I dunno how recent it is, so it could be completely old news and I'm just hearing about it late. (If that's the case, spare me any comments referring to how old this story is and how slow I am for just now having heard of it, ahah. I really don't care.) Regardless, it's creepy, and creepy stories are always fun, right? *v*
4 comments:
That Squidward thing is creepy as hell. Sort of reminds me of the "Ash is actually in a coma" pokemon thing.
I haven't heard about the Ash thing o:
Happy reading then http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/1575631.html?page=1#comments :D!
wow, it's crazy how much sense that made LOL
Post a Comment