That weird zigzag glow thing was drawn around the cat and jack-o-lantern in the original coloring sheet so I had no choice but to leave it, despite it looking kind of ugly 8( I tried to make it actually look like a glow so it wouldn't look so odd, but... ehh. I'm not used to using colored pencils, so I struggled a bit LOL.
Audrey entered too. My camera really fucked up the colors on her picture, but here it is anyway.
LMAO ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL? The colors are ridiculously vibrant in person. It's hilarious looking.
I had my midterm in Art102 today. I'm pretty sure I did really well on it, shockingly enough. I kept feeling like I hadn't studied NEARLY enough for it, so I was really stressed out, but once I actually saw the exam, I was like, "...Oh my god. I know the answers to these. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!" LOL I was so excited. I think I even got the extra credit question. I AM HAPPY.
We also got our quizzes back in Design, which I guess was sort of our midterm but not really because we don't exactly have midterms in that class? I DUNNO. Anyway, I got 49 out of 50 on it, so I am pretty happy with that too.
I just gotta get through portfolio reviews in Drawing and then I am done with all this midterm nonsense. Yayy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment