Friday, October 1, 2010

labels

Ughhhhhhh. I hate Art Lab so much, you guys. I'm a 2D artist; I don't know how to do all this sculpting and building bullshit. The rest of my group has kind of outcasted me because I don't have a lot of experience with this stuff, and not only is it sort of hurting my feelings, but I'm also worried my participation grade is going to suffer for it. I was like, practically fucking BEGGING for them to give me something to do, and I basically got stuck tearing newspaper into shreds for papier-mâché for like an hour :| I think they're kind of underestimating me. Like, no, I don't have a lot of experience with this stuff, but I'm a fast learner if they'd just take like five seconds to explain something to me. And none of them know how to sew, BUT I DO! I CAN SEW, DAMMIT, and a lot of sewing has been involved with this project! I'm like, "Let me helpppp!!!" but they're insistent on excluding me.
Like... they aren't doing it to be mean. I think they are under the impression that I'm sort of a ditz and not capable of being any help. Which is extremely agitating. I am an artist just like the rest of them, so I am just as capable as they are.
Ughhh. I feel like changing my image has sort of bit me in the ass, because nobody takes a girl in heels seriously in the art department :l APPARENTLY YOU GOTTA LOOK LIKE SOMEWHAT OF A SLOB TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY OTHER ARTISTS? Caring about your looks = toootally ditzy!
What a stupid stereotype.

Anywayy. Sorry for ranting 8(
Kuroshitsuji spoiler under the cut.

Demon!Ciel. I'll finish coloring it tomorrow.
The end of the second season made me really sad :c I know Ciel's kind of a heartless bastard and all, but damn, the whole Sebastian-being-stuck-with-him-for-all-of-eternity thing was really fucking cold. NEVER THOUGHT I'D PITY SEBASTIAN SO MUCH.

3 comments:

R e a f u said...

I kind of found the ending of KuroshitsujiII to be a let down. I was totally expecting for everything to be over and Sebastian would finally get his soul dinner :X! It's almost like they set things up for another season :o!

Caught Dead said...

I think your group sounds mean. It wouldn't kill them if just one of them showed you how to do something or let you sew because they don't know how. That makes no sense. I really hope you don't get a bad grade for participation because it wasn't like you didn't want to help. And I hate stupid stereotypes like that, I know lots of artsy, creative people who are well dressed.
<3


I didn't like the end much. I was hoping Sebastian would finally get Ciel's soul. I was happy for Alois though. I'm hoping there will be another season because I don't think it's over, but at the same time I'm a little annoyed with it. If there's a third season I don't want it to drag and take forever to build up like the last two, but maybe it'd be more interesting with demon Ciel. :\

Autumn said...

Reafu>
I wasn't exactly let down, but I wasn't really happy with it either, I guess XD I hope there's another season, 'cause it was kind of a cliffhanger :c

Alice>
I feel silly being annoyed with them, because it's not like they're TRYING to be mean, but yeah... they kind of are being rude :< I don't know a lot about 3D art, but that's kind of the POINT of this assignment... I'm supposed to be learning how to do this stuff, and they aren't really letting me :|

Yeah both seasons have dragged a lot >__> If there is a third season and it drags too, I'm reeally gonna be losing interest lmao. But demon Ciel does sound like it would be interesting XD