Wednesday, October 20, 2010

redo

G12 WAS RELEASED TODAY FUCK YES!!! I have been anxiously waiting for G12 because of the giant renewal. I've always really hated my giant (I jokingly gave her a stupid name, but it started to get on my nerves to the point that I never used her at all) so giant renewal was a good excuse to delete my giant and get a new one. I never liked how giants looked prior to renewal so I'm really happy about the redo *v*

I LOVE THE FACE PAINT.

Anyway today was purple against homophobia day, so GUESS WHO DECKED OUT IN PURPLE :D
I wish more people at my school had participated though :( I only saw like, one or two people wearing purple. Sadd.

2 comments:

bear said...

Facepainttt<3

My school sold T-shirts for it [and ended up running out before the third hour of selling them], so a bunch of people were wearing those, and then there were people just wearing purple 'cause they couldn't get a shirt.
I was pretty impressed with how many participated, especially since on the Day of Silence last year, we were supposed to wear black to support it and then a bunch of kids thought they were clever and funny for wearing white. :T

Autumn said...

aww I wish my school had sold t-shirts! I guess my school isn't too into the whole pro-gay deal though 8( they supported coming out day and that was about it.