i'm sorry about your day, but i love your art as always! the texture on the shirt gives the image a lot more depth! *o*
thanks so much!
I miss his bright purple hair but oh well :< Poor Ren ): He forgot to close his mouth again!
I miss his purple hair too, but I think brown works better for him. I'm trying to give the characters more realistic color schemes :c it's not as fun looking though LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm sorry about your day, but i love your art as always! the texture on the shirt gives the image a lot more depth! *o*
thanks so much!
I miss his bright purple hair but oh well :<
Poor Ren ): He forgot to close his mouth again!
I miss his purple hair too, but I think brown works better for him. I'm trying to give the characters more realistic color schemes :c it's not as fun looking though LOL
Post a Comment