Monday, November 15, 2010

advising


LOL crap doodle. This was so far out of my comfort zone but I love Heavy so I wanted to at least try drawing him. He was every bit as difficult to draw as I had expected ahahaha.

Appointment with my academic advisor tomorrow. Ughh 8( Hope it goes okay. I'm gonna try really hard to worm my way out of taking a math class this spring. I'd rather take it next fall because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to take a remedial math course (it is severely unlikely that I will pass the placement test... I haven't been in a math class since my junior year of high school, which was like... five or six years ago? LMAO I don't remember shit about math) and it would just be more convenient if I could take the remedial course during the summer and then the actual math course during the fall. idk. I'll talk to my advisor about it, I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Math makes me cry, and then it makes my tears start crying.

I hope the meeting with the advisor goes well.

PriceOfSleep said...

e u e fat people sitting 'nuff said.

hope the meeting goes well too *nods*

Autumn said...

Anonymous>
LOL same here 8(

Onions>
LMAO I NEVER DID FIGURE OUT HOW TO DRAW FAT PEOPLE SITTING...