Tuesday, December 14, 2010

christmas prep

don't you hate when you know exactly how you want a character to look, but when you try to draw it out, (s)he looks nothing like how you intended? TOTALLY EXPERIENCING THAT W/THIS CHARACTER.

one of the characters in the story with the twins/Jackie/Silas/the androids. he runs his fingers through his hair when he's stressed, so his hair wound up being kind of a mess hahaha.

onto my usual ramblingss.
Audrey decided to give out cookies as Christmas presents this year (cause we're really too broke to afford anything more extravagant than that LOL) and we made SO MANY COOKIES oh my god. there was like, fifty total.

LITTLE RIBBONS/TAGS ON THE BAGS how cute is that

oh and I haven't shown off my new earbuds yet, have I?

SPIDERMANNNN I fucking love them. *shameless Spiderman fangirl.* Kelsey gave them to me for Christmas. (LOL I NEVER GET CHRISTMAS PRESENTS? I was so surprised ahahaha. it made me really happy xD)

damn I'm hyper today. maybe it's because I actually slept all night LOL. I SHOULD PUT THIS ENERGY TO GOOD USE THOUGH so back to studyinggg /sob wish me luck cause my finals are tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kairion said...

That dude gives me a Harry Potter feel XD
What flavor cookies are they *V* I love oatmeal

destinygoat said...

A hot guy AND spiderman in one entry?

Good lord, are you trying to make me pass out?

But in all seriousness, I'm really diggin' all the characters for the andriody/zombie story. For serious :D

Autumn said...

Kairion>
LOL ok I just had to draw that. (link)

the cookies with red frosting on them were sugar cookies, and the ones that look like oatmeal cookies were actually chocolate chip xD (I love oatmeal cookies too though rofl)

destinygoat>
ahaha thank you <33