Zero's got short sleeves now, and Seventeen got a haircut.
Some of their background has been changed a little too, so Seventeen isn't quite as hostile toward Zero as he originally was, but their personalities are essentially the same. Somehow Zero has wound up a tad less cowardly than he used to be (now he almost seems kinda cynical at times rofl) but yeahh he hasn't changed too drastically. I think the main difference with him is that his muteness is actually a physical problem now (whereas in the old story it had a lot to do with emotional trauma). Seventeen is still at fault for it soo even that isn't too different I guess.
WHY AM I RAMBLING ABOUT THIS. I doubt anyone even remembers details about these characters anyway so it's not like the changes matter to anyone but me LOL. Maybe I'm writing this out for my own benefit so I don't forget it. idk.
Anywayyy today was my last day of classes (except Art Lab on Friday but that almost doesn't even count). Finals Week is next week and then I am done for the semester. ALMOST THERE.
3 comments:
I STILL REMEMBER THEM D8
Two weeks till break :> Sad and happy about that.
haha I'm glad! XD
I'm just happy about break being soon LOL. nothin to be sad about here (except for the fact that my classes next semester are gonna suck /sobbb)
I still remember them too :) and I still think they're pretty cool characters.
Hope you have a good break!
Post a Comment