Thursday, December 16, 2010

dog

wooooo, tomorrow is my last day of school for this semester!!! only got one final left, but it's a project, not an exam. I'm done with my part of the project, so it's outta my hands now, but I have full confidence in Paris and Veronica so I know the rest of it will turn out fine. since I'm done with my part, I have absolutely no homework and no studying to do tonight. AMAZING. I'm gonna use this rare opportunity to sit on my butt and be lazy. 8D

drawings are under the cut.

part of a comic. if it doesn't make any sense, don't worry about it; I'm just posting it because I have no other art to post LOL.
(click on the images if they get cut off.)


they don't get along.
WELL I WOULDN'T GET ALONG WITH ALTO EITHER... no sense of humor at all ahahaha.

okok I need to quit messing around with this comic and actually update pierrot 8( I will do that after I finish Alice's commission. I'm hoping to manage some semi-frequent pierrot updates during winter break. WISH ME LUCK.

2 comments:

sorikaro said...

oh feisty~ I like him! :D
I'm happy you can get a break from all the school work too (:

Autumn said...

haha thank you!