There was supposed to be another person in this drawing but I didn't get around to finishing it.
I got dragged to the doctor earlier this week to discuss my anxiety problems (again). It felt really stupid to go to the doctor about it because, like... well I have a weird past, and because of some shit I've went through, I'm utterly terrified of taking pills. All a doctor can do for anxiety is tell me to go to a therapist (I've been to like six of them now and they don't help) or prescribe me pills (which I can't take) so yeahh I really didn't want to go. I was pretty blunt about all this with my doctor. She took the whole problem really seriously though, which was kind of unusual, and she promised me she'd figure out some sort of alternative.
Lo and behold, I got a call from her the next day saying she contacted some pharmaceutical facility that could specifically make an anxiety med for me not in the form of a pill.
I WAS KIND OF SHOCKED WHEN I PICKED IT UP THOUGH?
LMAO fucking HUGE syringe. It's actually compounded into a lotion, though. THANK GOD IT'S NOT A SHOT... That would be one giant needle /sob. The syringe is simply for the purpose of measuring doses.
Anyway, I hope it works >__> My anxiety is really out of control lately and this is sort of a last resort.
3 comments:
<3 Gorgeous drawing.
OMG I NEARLY SHAT MYSELF AT THAT SYRINGE*sob* I hate needles soo much it's not even funny.
How does that lotion work? How can something needing be applied externally work on an internal thing? And can I have some?
Not gonna lie, that syringe looks kinda scary. Hope this is a solution to your anxiety issues though!
Kairion>
thanks<3
I'm not an expert on medicine, but I'm pretty sure external medicine for an internal problem has been used for quite some time now XD birth control patches, for instance, are only applied to the surface of your skin, but they affect you internally. the lotion is the same way.
Reafu>
ikr XD I was like "oh my god, I thought my doctor said she came up with a BETTER solution than pills?? THIS IS WAY WORSE." I was so relieved that it wasn't actually a needle hahaha.
Post a Comment