lazy drawing, sorry. tireddd.
Ezio and Leonardo are SO ADORABLE. mainly because Leonardo is the cutest AC character ever.
ANYWAYYY holy crap I can't believe it's new year's eve. 2010 has been the longest year of my entire life. it's so crazy that one year ago I wasn't even attending school yet... that seems like centuries ago.
it's been a really wild year for me. one of my worst, I think, although when you look at it from the accomplishments standpoint, it should have been one of my best. started attending college and got straight A's and I seem to be doing better socially (although the social thing is just impressive acting ahahaha).
mentally I could have been doing better, I guess. I've had a rough time dealing with my anxiety and depression throughout 2010.
here's to hoping 2011 will be better!
2 comments:
Well, the first several months kicked my ass, but I got more friends in the fall, lost weight(hopefully!), and became less shy as well >_>. Now next year to lose some more and befriend my crush :>
ooh good luck!
I got more friends in the fall too xD MAYBE THE TIME OF YEAR HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.
Post a Comment