This took a surprisingly long time to finish LOL... Anyway, it's for Alice. :D
Today was my last day of school for this semester!! I'm really really happy to be done. I didn't like my classes very much. My classes for next semester seem even worse though LOL... I'm trying to just look at these awful foundation classes as obstacles I gotta get through and soon I can start taking classes I wanna take. Er, not all that soon, I guess... I still have quite a few foundation classes to go LOL ;__;... but ah well I gotta hang in there.
ANYWAY
WINTER BREAK
FUCK YESSS.
3 comments:
THE LOVE HURTSSSS*shotdead*
I have four more days, but at least we have special clothing days during the time :>
If you want a great image site, I recommend Imgur.com. You can make an account as well.
Kairion>
special clothing days? D: jealouss.
Anonymous>
I tried imgur, but that site automatically converted my png files to jpeg ones, which resulted in the quality dropping drastically :( too bad; if it weren't for that, it'd be a really nice site.
Post a Comment