answers to the last entry are under the cut. it wouldn't let me post it in a comment because it was too long LMAO. if I get any more comments I'll edit this to add their answers.
Reggie>
Faen:
01. Full name: Andrei Faen.
02. Best friend: Dr. Sirge... I guess. LOL calling them best friends doesn't sound right but that's the closest thing he's got to a best friend, I think.
03. Sexuality: pansexual.
04. Favorite color: GREEN. any and every shade of green.
05. Relationship status: he doesn't really do relationships. sleeps with just about everyone but doesn't stay with anyone. I guess he's sort of in a relationship with Sirge... if you're using the word "relationship" loosely.
06. Ideal mate: anyone not involving commitment, I suppose LOL
07. Turn-ons: doctors/nurses. people with androgynous features. blondes.
08. Favorite food: umm... that's a hard question. he really likes to eat, so he kind of likes everything rofl. I think he's sort of partial to Mediterranean food.
09. Crushes: LOL
10. Favorite music: I'm not sure what kind of music he listens to. probably some weird trance shit.
11. Biggest fear: commitment.
12. Biggest fantasy: something horridly obscene, I'm sure.
13. Bad habits: OBVIOUS ONE, but smoking of course. he also has a weird habit of unconsciously scribbling on anything nearby when he's intently thinking... so his desk has big patches of scribbles all over it.
14. Biggest regret: I don't think he's capable of regret rofl
15. Best kept secrets: ...not sure if he's much for secrets either. he's pretty open.
16. Last thought: unsure of what this question means. like, last thought before he dies? I guess that would depend on the situation when he's dying... and I have no idea what that is. I never got to the point in the story where he died LOL 8(
17. Worst romantic experience: AHAHA romance is not his thing.
18. Biggest insecurity: none that I can think of.
19. Weapon of choice: syringes |D
Anonymous #1>
Zero:
01. Full name: his first name is Devon. I haven't settled on a last name. Something French.
02. Best friend: he's pretty attached to his nurse (Faye), I guess. Seventeen was his best friend prior to their falling-out.
03. Sexuality: he's not sure.
04. Favorite color: baby blue.
05. Relationship status: uhh... single. sort of. DEPENDS ON WHAT POINT IN THE STORY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, I GUESS...
06. Ideal mate: someone clever. he hates stupid people.
07. Turn-ons: red hair (why no I am not hinting at anything. harhar). and he's a bit of a masochist, so mild forms of pain.
08. Favorite food: all things sugary. he's particularly fond of cake with way too much frosting.
09. Crushes: I think Seventeen is the only person he's ever liked.
10. Favorite music: pretty much anything played on the piano and lacking in vocals. adding other instruments/singing is annoying/overwhelming to him.
11. Biggest fear: ah shit. the kid's afraid of everything LOL. umm, he's extremely afraid of sharp objects, especially scissors.
12. Biggest fantasy: I think "dream" would be a more appropriate word. he wants to function properly in the real world. wants to be out of the hospital.
13. Bad habits: twirls his hair. bites his fingernails. scratches at his arms when he's panicking.
14. Biggest regret: the scars he gave Seventeen.
15. Best kept secrets: uhh. he's not much for secrets. he likes to pretend he doesn't know how to write because he finds it too troublesome to write down everything he has to say (because he is mute, he can't just say it)... that's really the only secret he's got other than knowing the secrets of other patients. he's an observer of sorts, so he knows a lot of stuff he probably shouldn't, I guess?
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: he's never had a bad romantic experience, I don't think.
18. Biggest insecurity: he's really uncomfortable with his looks.
19. Weapon of choice: LMAO he's not the fighting type.
Faen:
TWO REQUESTS FOR HIM. I really should draw him more often. anyway, see above for his answers.
Pierrot:
01. Full name: unknown (for now).
02. Best friend: prior to the circus, his best friend was his cat. in the circus, probably Travis.
03. Sexuality: straight.
04. Favorite color: yellow.
05. Relationship status: single. LOL HE'S ONLY EIGHT.
06. Ideal mate: too young to know.
07. Turn-ons: too young.
08. Favorite food: burgers.
09. Crushes: hasn't really had one. there was a girl that lived next door that he thought was pretty, but idk if he actually liked her or not.
10. Favorite music: wow I have no idea. WHAT DO KIDS LISTEN TO BESIDES JUSTIN BIEBER?
11. Biggest fear: being forced to go back home.
12. Biggest fantasy: once again, I'd rather say dream than fantasy. (FOR SOME REASON FANTASY HAS A SEXUAL CONNOTATION TO ME...) his dream is to learn how to smile.
13. Bad habits: tugs on his clothes when he's nervous. unintentionally frowns/pouts even when he's not upset.
14. Biggest regret: even though he hated his life at home, I think he kind of regrets running away. it was a complete impulse decision, so he probably feels like he should have handled the situation another way.
15. Best kept secrets: pretty much anything relating to his life at home.
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: none.
18. Biggest insecurity: obvious one. his inability to smile.
19. Weapon of choice: LOL. pierrot fighting is the most ridiculous thought ever. MAYBE HE'D DRAIN YOUR ENERGY WITH HIS CUTE PUPPYDOG EYES.
Kairion>
Seventeen:
01. Full name: doesn't have one. his full number is 061217, does that count? XD
02. Best friend: Four.
03. Sexuality: gay.
04. Favorite color: oh man, he likes a lot of colors. pretty much anything vibrant. purple, maybe.
05. Relationship status: single (sort of).
06. Ideal mate: Zero rofl
07. Turn-ons: aah, another masochistic character of mine. he's got a weird liking for being cut. as for his more normal turn-ons, he likes long hair and pretty boys. harhar.
08. Favorite food: cheap Chinese food.
09. Crushes: various patients at the hospital. Zero, of course. and he's liked Dr. Sirge for forever but that one's a futile effort.
10. Favorite music: indie.
11. Biggest fear: being tested on. not ever earning Zero's forgiveness.
12. Biggest fantasy: he wants to be a doctor. HARD TO PICTURE, I KNOW.
13. Bad habits: does anger issues qualify as a bad habit? LOL I haven't really considered habits much for him.
14. Biggest regret: he's the reason why Zero is mute, soo... yeah, that. he regrets that horribly.
15. Best kept secrets: NONE OF MY CHARACTERS SEEM TO HAVE SECRETS. I guess his regret toward what he did to Zero is sort of a secret.
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: no clue. I picture whatever his first relationship was being a really awkward one, so that I guess. I haven't put much thought into it though.
18. Biggest insecurity: he doesn't show it, but he's extremely self-conscious of his eyes.
19. Weapon of choice: scissors.
Anonymous #2>
Alto:
01. Full name: ALTO174XS. he doesn't like being referred to as anything other than just Alto though. he likes being thought of as a person rather than an android, and his full name obviously doesn't sound human at all.
02. Best friend: none. total loner.
03. Sexuality: wasn't really programmed for that sort of thing.
04. Favorite color: navy blue. red.
05. Relationship status: single.
06. Ideal mate: none.
07. Turn-ons: none.
08. Favorite food: he technically doesn't have to eat, but he likes spicy food a lot. also has a weird love for bitter food.
09. Crushes: none.
10. Favorite music: he doesn't like music. he wasn't really programmed to understand music, so it sounds confusing and jumbled to him. basically sounds like a whole lot of noise.
11. Biggest fear: disappointing his master. not executing his missions efficiently.
12. Biggest fantasy: none.
13. Bad habits: he gets bored easily, which results in him getting obnoxiously jittery. starts flickering the lights on his ears/hands, taps his foot, frequently sighs irritably, etc.
14. Biggest regret: huuuuuge spoiler so I won't say it. it's relating to a murder he commits though.
15. Best kept secrets: any illegal operations undergone by the military. even his own existence is illegal, so he has to kinda lay low around people who shouldn't know about him.
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: none.
18. Biggest insecurity: none. edit: HIS HEIGHT. his height causes him to feel insecure. can't believe I forgot it.
19. Weapon of choice: submachine gun.
Nimji>
LOL YOU GOOBER. SO MANY CHARACTERS.
Sirge:
01. Full name: Aural Sirge. doesn't like being called by his first name.
02. Best friend: Faen (I guess). he's pretty tight with Seventeen too, but yeah, calling them "best friends" doesn't sound accurate. to him, Seventeen is still his patient, not his best friend.
03. Sexuality: gay.
04. Favorite color: he likes pale colors, like light blue, light green, etc.
05. Relationship status: his relationship is complicated so I'm not sure if it's right to say "taken," but he is loyal to Faen.
06. Ideal mate: someone committed; someone who wants to settle down. (NOPE I DON'T SEE ANY PROBLEMS HERE.)
07. Turn-ons: tall men. dark hair. suits.
08. Favorite food: lobster.
09. Crushes: aah, lessee. he had a few crushes in college but nothing serious. he hasn't had much in the way of crushes since he started working at the hospital.
10. Favorite music: classical.
11. Biggest fear: killing more people than he helps with his medical experiments.
12. Biggest fantasy: finding a cure for the common cold.
13. Bad habits: drinking. running tests on himself. "forgetting" to take his medicine.
14. Biggest regret: hooo boy. he's full of regrets. he feels horrible regret toward anyone who has ever died because of his experiments. he never forgets a single patient he's killed and it really gets to him. I think he kind of regrets becoming a doctor at all, maybe.
15. Best kept secrets: none that I can think of.
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN HARD FOR EVERY CHARACTER. I don't think a lot about past relationships that my characters have been through because they tend to be irrelevant to the storyline, so I'm not sure. whatever his worst romantic experience was, I'm sure Faen was at fault for it LOL. unless he tried dating a girl at one point... that would quite surely have been the most disastrous.
18. Biggest insecurity: uhh. he's pretty unconfident about his job actually helping people.
19. Weapon of choice: he's a pacifist rofl
Raye:
01. Full name: ah fuck, I don't know what his last name is. RAYE SOMETHING.
02. Best friend: T.J., Lena.
03. Sexuality: uhh... he's TJsexual? LMAO he's never had an interest in anyone but him.
04. Favorite color: black. yellow.
05. Relationship status: taken.
06. Ideal mate: T.J.
07. Turn-ons: haven't put much thought into it.
08. Favorite food: he'll eat anything LOL. he's not partial to any particular food.
09. Crushes: just T.J. :P
10. Favorite music: D&B. dubstep. terrorcore.
11. Biggest fear: static.
12. Biggest fantasy: being able to leave his city (which I desperately need to come up with a name for) without hearing an overwhelming amount of static.
13. Bad habits: if codependency counts as a bad habit, then that for sure. excessively clingy toward T.J.
14. Biggest regret: I think regret is kind of a foreign concept to Raye LOL
15. Best kept secrets: he keeps it a secret that he hears static to prevent people from thinking he's crazy. only his mom, T.J., Lena, and the nurse at his school know. even they only know because he pretty much had to tell them.
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: LOL BEING WALKED IN ON BY VALENCE, PROBABLY...
18. Biggest insecurity: afraid of being alone.
19. Weapon of choice: he fights with sound, as do all Crescendo characters. for melee, he uses a knife.
T.J.:
01. Full name: LOL I DON'T HAVE A LAST NAME FOR HIM EITHER. T.J. stands for Toby Jean, but he really really hates his name. it's hard to piss him off, but calling him by his real name will definitely make him mad.
02. Best friend: Raye. Lena.
03. Sexuality: bisexual. tends to find girls more attractive than guys, though (Raye being the exception).
04. Favorite color: orange.
05. Relationship status: taken.
06. Ideal mate: uhh, well I think he would rather have wound up liking a girl just because heterosexual relationships are easier, but as of right now he's only interested in Raye.
07. Turn-ons: unsure.
08. Favorite food: all things American LOL. he loves fast food, especially McDonald's and Burger King.
09. Crushes: he's liked a lot of people based on their looks but the only person he's ever been seriously interested in is Raye.
10. Favorite music: dubstep. hip hop. raggacore.
11. Biggest fear: losing any of his friends. disappointing his family.
12. Biggest fantasy: I don't think even he knows the answer to this one. he's not much for fantasizing or thinking about what could happen in the future; he's a real live-in-the-present type of person.
13. Bad habits: procrastination. chronic laziness. Raye is severely guilty of these too actually LOL...
14. Biggest regret: none that I can think of.
15. Best kept secrets: the only secret he really has is his relationship with Raye and he doesn't keep it a secret very well LMAO 8(
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: see Raye's answer.
18. Biggest insecurity: umm, I'm not sure. he's not a very insecure person.
19. Weapon of choice: fights either with sound or with his fists.
Valence:
01. Full name: OK NONE OF MY CRESCENDO CHARACTERS HAVE LAST NAMES LOL ;_; Valence Something. He's of German decent, I know that much.
02. Best friend: Seles.
03. Sexuality: straight (but nobody believes him).
04. Favorite color: white.
05. Relationship status: single.
06. Ideal mate: someone relatively intelligent, I guess. he likes girls with a sense of humor too.
07. Turn-ons: unsure.
08. Favorite food: he loooves sweets but his mom is a health nut and doesn't allow him to eat sugary stuff. so naturally he totally binges on candy/desserts when he's not at home.
09. Crushes: he's had crushes on a few girls at school. doesn't take his crushes too seriously since nobody ever seems to like him back. he's the youngest student at his school and girls usually think of him as a kid rather than a potential boyfriend rofl.
10. Favorite music: aah this question has been plaguing me. the music that Crescendo characters listen to is relevant to the storyline so I should know the answer to this, but I haven't been able to decide on what music Valence would like. LOL he probably just listens to game soundtracks or something.
11. Biggest fear: people thinking of him as a child.
12. Biggest fantasy: BECOMING REALLY TALL. he is so short LOL
13. Bad habits: bites his lip. wrings his hands when he's nervous.
14. Biggest regret: not studying for that math test last semester. daaaamn he was grounded for a long time.
15. Best kept secrets: he couldn't keep a secret if he tried ahahaha. notorious for not being able to keep secrets.
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: he told a girl he liked her in 4th grade and she made fun of him for it in front of all of her friends. he hasn't confessed to anyone since.
18. Biggest insecurity: his age and childish looks.
19. Weapon of choice: he fights only with sound; he has no melee weapon. he's mainly the healer of the group.
A'sta:
01. Full name: her name is a doozy. A'sta Ny-as Tial da Lifathiel. nobody can ever manage to remember it.
02. Best friend: Kor.
03. Sexuality: asexual.
04. Favorite color: green.
05. Relationship status: single.
06. Ideal mate: none.
07. Turn-ons: none.
08. Favorite food: she loves just about any type of berry. they don't grow where she's from, so it's rare for her to get to eat them. she's particularly fond of raspberries.
09. Crushes: none.
10. Favorite music: she doesn't know enough about music to have a favorite type (nobody played music in the tribe she grew up with), but she likes listening to just about anything simply because she's not used to hearing music.
11. Biggest fear: losing her eyesight. not being accepted back into the tribe of assassins she grew up with.
12. Biggest fantasy: living in a city.
13. Bad habits: not sure.
14. Biggest regret: she assisted the massacre of a town when she was younger and she regrets it very much.
15. Best kept secrets: her knowledge of Kor's true form.
16. Last thought: dunno.
17. Worst romantic experience: never had one.
18. Biggest insecurity: she is extremely embarrassed of the fact that she completely lacks a sense of humor. doesn't understand jokes at all.
19. Weapon of choice: bow and arrow.
I think these answers made a lot of my characters seem dull LOL.. ah well.
okk and my drawing for today is a mess so I apologize for that rofl
5 comments:
My response:
Faen: I love trance, don't make of Faen's music favorites D:
Zero: Devon? LOL The name doesn't match the face. But that was the parent's choice.
Pierrot: EVERYTHING BUT JUSTIN BIEBER. EVERYTHING BUT.
Seventeen: I like masochists >> Weird but true.
Alto: Spicy food bothers me D:
Sirge: I KNEW HE WAS GAY.
Raye: lmfao TJsexual
Valence: I'd date him if he didn't look so shota-y.
A'sta: Is something threatening her eyesight?
I like your OCs. They're their own person(if they were real).
SIRGE IS GAY?
DAMN. DR.SIRGE, Y'KNOW I DON'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT, BUT I SURE COULD USE A PHYSICAL.
Im merely here to make you uncomfortable.
But unlike you think, your characters aren't dull at all! They seem realistic to me.
Happy New Year! :D
Kairion>
Faen: LOL I'm not making fun of it; I'm a fan of trance myself XD I can admit that it's weird though.
Zero: every Devon I've ever met has been pretty so it fits to me lmao
Pierrot: THAT'S WHY I SAID WHAT DO KIDS LISTEN TO BESIDES JUSTIN BIEBER LOLL. his music grates on my nerves so bad XD
Seventeen: ahaha I like them too |D
Alto: aw I like spicy food. o:
Sirge: HE DOESN'T BOTHER MUCH WITH HIDING IT.
Valence: that's the exact reason why he can't get anyone else to date him ahahaha.
A'sta: yes. it's kind of hard to explain the reason why but she is slowly going blind.
thank youu :D
Parker>
LMAO I'M SURPRISED I NEVER MENTIONED HIS SEXUALITY PRIOR TO THIS.
thanks :D!
"Scratches arms when nervous"
I DO THAT LOL
Lyd>
LOL I also used to do that |D
Post a Comment