Thursday, January 6, 2011

untitled

WOOOO I am on a roll with these commissions.


both drawings are commissions for Nikie.
I looked back at the very first commission I did for Nikie and kind had to laugh. this is it:

LMAO MY ART LOOKED SO DIFFERENT. I sure did draw scrawny boys. I hope I don't draw people quite that thin anymore ahahaha.

also got a sketch done for another commission.

the commissioner for this picture wanted to approve the sketch before I started inking/coloring it so while I'm waiting for her to respond, I'm back to working on the other drawing I posted yesterday (this one). I've already got it almost entirely inked soo maybe if I work hard I can finish that one tonight too. WE'LL SEE.

on an entirely unrelated note, I got my hair cut today. Ughh I just couldn't stand how my hair had looked since it started growing out. SO I WENT AND GOT IT CUT LIKE QUORRA FROM TRON TEE HEE
Quorra's hair:

mine:

I was kinda hesitant to post a picture of it because I'm iffy about how the girl at the salon styled it (not to mention it was really windy outside which made the styling look worse), but she did do a really nice job with the cut. I'm excited to see how it'll look once I style it myself xD

7 comments:

Kairion said...

The drawings reminds me of 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' for some reason :>

YOU ARE JUST OBSESSED WITH TRON AREN'T YOU??

Autumn said...

I haven't read that book yet D: I heard it was good though.

I AM SO VERY OBSESSED /SOB

PriceOfSleep said...

* V * oh yum.
man i love your art from then and now
LOL i think i'm a bit partial to the older one it's just so....e u e lovely.

|D your hair looks totes sweet. totes.
LOLtron.

sorikaro said...

omg. you are the cutest thing. ;3;

Caught Dead said...

All your art looks amazing. I'd commission you, but someone took all my money and spent it on alcohol.


Could you be any cuter?! :>

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE ADORABLE WITH THAT HAIRCUT. Quorra is awesome and so are you! 8D

Autumn said...

Onions>
haha really? I don't like the older one at all xD the skintone is a funky color. maybe if it had different coloring... and if the fingers weren't toothpick-thin... LOL /sob

thanks <3

sorikaro>
thank you! ;v;

Alice>
/COUGH. wonder who on earth could have possibly done a thing like that. probably not anyone I know.

thank you! <3

Anonymous>
aw thanks!
Quorra is just full of awesome omg.