(it's huge so click on it if it gets cut off rofl)
for Caitlin. I don't think I've ever done a commission for someone from school, and for some reason that made me kind of nervous? hahaha ;_; I guess I'm always worried that people from school will think the art I do outside of school is kind of silly since it's... well, anime? LOL I don't draw anime at school of course, so yeahhh not a lot of my school friends have seen what my out-of-school art looks like.
ANYWAY. lots of music n stuff under the cut.
ok after listening to many of the suggestions I got on my dA music journal, I have to admit that it seems like a lot of deviants are severely narrow-minded with music LOL :( it's not that their suggestions were bad, but like, a huge amount of them were pretty much just rock? even a lot of the ones that were trying to be electronic were rock. what the fuck is with 99% of artists listening to nothing but rock LOLOL it's so sad, there is way more music out there than just one style. 8( EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS, LOVELIES.
well here's some of the music I have been listening to lately. as I said in my journal, I listen to quite a bit of electronic music, soo some of you might totally hate it hahaha. my music is weird :c
(some of it is extremely mainstream and some isn't. I'm not sure what is with people getting their panties in a twist over music being "too mainstream" [God, EDM listeners are the worst about that] but hey I don't give a shit how famous the artist is, good music is good music.)
(I think this one's just a bunch of remixes or something but it's a fun song anyway.)
(I used to be such a huge Sharpnel fan, but for some reason I don't listen to him nearly as much as I used to :c I do still like this song and Data Drain a lot though.)
(this whole soundtrack NNNGHHH it is so awesome. I don't even like Panty & Stocking but holy shit THE MUSIC I'm in love.)
(I KNOW I KNOW everyone's familiar with Deadmau5's music but it would be an abomination not to include at least one of his songs rofl. and this song makes me happy no matter how many times I've heard it ahaha.)
(LOL I apologize for the distasteful picture on this video. idk why everyone finds it necessary to put pictures of animu ladies with giant tatas on their j-core videos.)
4 comments:
Holy Hannah Montana, yes that is an enormously large picture.
But it's cool! I can never do anything like that.. you know, character interaction? haha yup. I can't manage it.
It makes me sad that people don't view anime as artistic stye that takes talent... it is really hard to make it look good! And some anime artists are amazing.
I've actually never listened to music like the songs you've posted here. I personally like BGM music for videogames a lot. All the Tales Of games and Kingdom Hearts songs etc etc.
However, I like a lot of the songs you posted here :D The last one is my favourite though, I believe.
Hope you don't mind that I'm following you now. Haha.
You did an amazing job! Beyond impressed. And maybe because I'm a super fan of anime, but I think your work is amazing, and that anime is a legit style.
It's still a great picture!
deadmaus5=went straight to my MP3 player. Both 'hi friend' and 'strobe'.
Parker>
LOL yeahh, my commissions are usually around 1500 pixels tall, so drawing two people at that height made the width huuuge.
character interaction is so much harder than it sounds, ughh xD I need to practice it way more hahaha.
the whole anime-doesn't-take-talent thing makes me sad too :c I can understand people getting annoyed with those anime artists who aren't willing to try other styles or the ones who aren't willing to learn how to draw realistically/representationally (because it's so crucial to learn how to draw properly before trying to stylize your art), but to not view anime as a legit style at all is agitating for sure. blah.
my music is... unique for sure XD I'm not surprised you hadn't listened to it before. I'm also a big fan of game BGM though! I'm really fond of all Silent Hill music *v*... and I love Persona music a lot too. ooh and .hack also has great music. <3
Caitlin>
haha thank you! :D
Kairion>
strobe's an awesome song *v*
Post a Comment