Wednesday, January 12, 2011

untitled

brightened up the colors on my blog layout a bit. it's not very noticeable but the colors had been bugging me for a while. I just don't like dulled down colors LOL 8(

anyway, drawingss. one srs one and one stupid one.

serious one:

(finally) finished Audrey's drawing of Castor. TRON CHARACTERS ARE SO FUN TO DRAW.

dumb one:

LOLL /sob. my Mabi character. inside joke between Audrey and me... anything red and black, my character will wear it with pride ahahaha. he's a weirdo :c

2 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

LMAO as soon as i came to the page i was like "the colours changed" totes noticed that right off the bat
* v * i love blue~
D8; i totes wanna go see tron ffffff.
e u e your mabi chara looks sexyah, strut dat ass boi

Autumn said...

LOL I love blue tooo <3 I love pretty much any bright colors though rofl |D
you should see tronnn! <3