some of the notes probably won't even make sense to you guys since they're related to stuff in this storyline I haven't talked about.
(idk if I ever mentioned his name prior to this entry; Allen Rush is this guy.)
her hair kind of makes her look like a female Sirge AHAHA.
I beat Brotherhood today. (I'm slow, I know.) AGHGHH I hate Assassin's Creed endings!! always such bad cliffhangers :c I-I have no idea how she would survive that but I really hope Lucy doesn't die... I'm kind of attached to her LOL :(
BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE,
LOOK AT ALL OF MY LITTLE BABIESSS
they're all official assassinos now! *v* I'm so proud of them♥♥♥
I also 100% rebuilt Rome which was pretty awesome (but ULTRA EXPENSIVE oh my god). so now I've got that snazzy Auditore cape. NOW I CAN STEAL FROM PEOPLE 24/7 WITHOUT EVER BECOMING NOTORIOUS oh my god I love it. (not that it does me a lot of good now that I've beaten the game but... WELL WHATEVER I'M HAPPY ANYWAY.)
No comments:
Post a Comment