Monday, January 24, 2011

untitled

ok well EMworks from dA has this huge deviation with chibi drawings of all her characters on it (here) and since I have so many characters I kinda wanted to try doing the same thing hahaha. it's gonna take me a while since I have approximately thirty billion characters so I might kinda work on this off and on, buut a lot of my characters have gone undrawn for so long that this will be a good way to get me drawing all of them.
since I have talked very little/not at all about some of my characters, if you guys have questions about them you can feel free to ask in comments as I post them.

today I drew Sugar High characters.




it's been soo long since I've drawn some of them ahahaha. I'm not even sure if I've ever posted a drawing of Lauren before.

No comments: