Wednesday, January 26, 2011

untitled

second half of the characters from this story. faabulous.

(D: I like Vero better when he's in low health... he looks better with red eyes imo LOL.)

(...but Alto looks better in good health. ahahaha.)



aand here's some crap I've done for school over the past couple of days.

for Design 2. my color wheel, made with just primary colors. I am so proud of it for some bizarre reason LMAO. I think I just like it so much because it turned out a far more perfect circle than I had expected since I didn't measure or anything. I THINK I DID OK WITH THE COLOR MIXING TOO. although some of the darker colors look kinda fucked up in this picture because my phone takes bad pictures. awesome.


for 3D Design. sculpture of my purse, made with 16 gauge annealed wire. it doesn't really resemble a purse much I guess LOL... what I was sculpting was the folds rather than the actual purse, so that's why it looks kind of... weird. ahahaha. plus my purse was laying in this strange semi-collapsed position, which made the sculpture look even more odd. IT LOOKS LIKE SOME WEIRD MELTING BLOB.


also for 3D Design. a sword with feathers for the blade LOL. THIS CLASS FORCES ME TO MAKE STRANGE ART. my assignment was to take an object and change the texture of it drastically enough that it would alter one's perception of it. soo yes, sharp and scary sword is now fluffy and feathery. eccellente.

2 comments:

YiZhen said...

Dude you're so beast at mixing colours. You're going to be able to mix the same exact colours twice. amazinggggggg.

Diggin' the abstract/modern wire purse.

---

Ohhh Ohhhhh tell him everything

Autumn said...

LOL thanks bb!