Friday, January 28, 2011

untitled


I beat G13 todayy. still think the Shakespeare stuff is dumb but I did love all of Hamlet's "anguished" looks ahahaha. (STILL GOT A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM. dammitwhydidhehavetodie)
I had trouble taking a lot of it seriously because Audrey asked me to prof one of her dresses LOL... so my (male) character was wearing this ridiculous pink and white outfit throughout all the cutscenes.

(click the image if it gets cut off)
AHAHA... I even fought the grim reaper in that. fuckin fabulous.

2 comments:

Emlyn said...

Congrats on finishing G13. The grim reaper was probably the only hard part of that mainstream, in my opinion.

And I've seen pinker clothes than what you were wearing. My guy characters seem to be girly all the time.

Autumn said...

yeahh it was an insanely easy generation. I was kinda nervous to start it because I'm STILL stuck on G11 (ughhh that generation is so annoying if you're doing it on hard >__>) so I was like "MAAAN G13's probably gonna be another ultra difficult generation" but it wasn't at all ahahaha. I did fail the fight with the grim reaper once, but that was the only time I struggled throughout G13 haha. KIND OF A RELIEF. although the reward is sorta lame.